SPIN PICO 17
Heraeus® Pico 17/21 & 17/21 Fresco microcentrifuges
Heraeus Pico & Fresco micro centrifuge from Thermo Scientific. A combination of productivity, reliability, security and usability in a compact and easy to use instrument. Pico & Fresco is available in two versions, 17 (17,000 x g) and 21 (21,000 x g).
Heraeus offers a number of different rotors for micro-volume, eg. nucleic acid preparations, protein isolation and reaction.
Available with a new 24 x 2.0 ml rotor with "Click-seal" lid, certified by CAMRA for use with biological material High productivity.
- Quick acceleration and deceleration (12 sec / 12 sec) allows you to run more samples per unit time
- 24 rotor may be used for all 1.5 to 2.0 ml tubes, even mini-preps
- A new 18 dobbeltradig rotor for 2.0 and 0.5 ml tubes eliminates the need for adapters
- High capacity rotors of 0.5 ml tubes, 0.2 ml PCR tubes and hematocrit capillary tubes.
- Intuitive controller with clear display makes use and settings simple
- Highly resistant materials in rotors allow proper cleaning and autoclaving and thus Contamination use
- Slim design and light weight provides more space on paw widow and simplifies use and handling
The PHM210 Standard pH meter is a microprocessor controlled instrument which combines accuracy and convenience making it ideal for simple routine measurements of pH an mV both in the classroom and in the lab.
The PHM210 is part of MeterLab® Radiometer Analytical's complete range of measuring equipment for accurate and reliable pH, ion and conductivity measurements. In addition to instruments, it provides a full range of electrodes, certified buffer solutions and compatible accessories.
Automatic buffer recognition.
Choice of 3 types of buffers:
- IUPAC Standards
- Technical Series
- 4-7-10 Series
Autoread facility. Large alphanumeric LCD. Analogue recorder outputs.
|325-R21M121||pH-meter PHM210||RS232C port for printer/PC. Temperature sensor attachable||Yes|
|Cat.No.||Designation||pH-range||Temp. range||Min.test depth|
|325-E16M337||pH-electrode pHC2005||0-12||-10 - 100oC||14 mm|
A robust small whirlmixer with circular motions and high frequency rotation effect.
- Continuous or instantaneous operation the sample is pressed against the appliance. Adjustable frequency, 0-3000 v / min.
- MS3 digital has hours of countdown.
- Attractive low design, only 63 mm high.
- Various additives supplied. Maximum load 0.5 kg. CE mark.
|172-361700||Whirlmixer ICA MS 3 Basic, incl. MS 3.1, MS 3.3 and MS 1.21||148 x 205 x 63 mm||2,9 kg||1|
|172-331900||Whirlmixer ICA MS 3 Digital, incl. MS 3.1, MS 3.3, MS 3.4, MS 1.21 og MS 1.32||148 x 205 x 63 mm||2,9 kg||1|
|172-342630||Addition MS 3.1, for one test tube||-||-||1|
|172-342660||Addition MS 3.3, suitable for one Erlenmeyer flask||-||-||1|
|172-001540||Foam addition MS 1.21 (for MS 3.3)||-||-||1|
|172-001840||Addition MS 1.31, for 14 tubes, diameter 10 mm||-||-||1|
|172-001850||Addition MS 1.32, for 6 tubes, diameter 12 mm||-||-||1|
|172-001860||Addition MS 1.33, for 4 tubes, diameter 16 mm||-||-||1|
|172-001830||Addition MS 1.34, without holes||-||-||1|
|172-342640||Addition MS 3.4, for one microtiter plate||-||-||1|
New classic weights in familiar Mettler Toledo quality.
Streamlined design with a large and clear display and a single keyboard. Libra is easy to clean.
- MonoBloc or strain gauge weighing technology for fast and accurate results
- Internal regulation of weight just by pressing a button
- Battery operation, fully independent of power for 8 hours
- Protection of the load cell against overload
- SmartTrac shows how much of the weighing range used
- SmartKey, programmable keys for quick selection of application
- Diagnostic test, test weight, keyboard test, Repeatability
- Protection cover protects the weight from spills and scratches
- Draftshield chemical-resistant aluminum
- OIML approved versions are available for all models
- Applications, counting, percent weighing and checkweighing
|Cat.No.||Designation||Capacity||Readability||Connections||Mea. in weighing pan|
|11124782||Analysis weight ML204/01||220 g||0.0001 g||To PC or printer via RS232||D = 90 mm|
|11124893||Precision weight ML4002/E||4200 g||0.01 g||To PC or printer via RS232||170 x 190 mm|
|Precision weight ML4002/01 internal adjustment||4200 g||0,01 g||To PC or printer via RS232||170 x 190 mm|